So here I am. Senior at ASU. I'm a double major in Sustainable Development and Spanish.
I graduate in May and after that I have no idea. I might do an internship over the summer with SAF, a program that works with farmworkers assessing assessable things like health and whatnot. After that, who knows? Maybe Costa Rica.

Wouldn't that be nice!
Anyways, so I have a job at the bookstore. I'm a clothes folding extraordinaire. I also help Sonya get ready for the football games by pulling all kinds of clothes, etc. to bring up to the stadium to sell to over zealous fans.

So that's my life. I like to spend my little bit of free time on the SD farm out in Valle Crucis. It's astonishing, the freedom you can feel by just playing in the dirt. We grow all kinds of things. I have lab out there on Tuesday mornings at 8 AM. We start the morning off right, weeding or harvesting something. The past few weeks have been potatoes. I've learned so much from those morning labs.
This weekend, Dayna, Jack, and Erica are visiting. Erica is visiting just because, and Dayna and Jack came up because Jack does the horse shoeing at Eustace Conway's place at Turtle Island Preserve. It's a pretty sweet gig. Check it out... http://www.turtleislandpreserve.com/
So maybe I'll start doing this blog thing again. I like to read Dayna's so maybe she'll like to read mine :).
For a laugh... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M
1 comment:
come home. I'll put you to work weeding in daylily beds. Bring friends, heck I'll feed them and put them up.
Love ya
Post a Comment