Alright, so yes, I am making a blog, to the inspiration of Dayna Causby, my beloved sister.
So I've been in Spain now for 3 months. It's pretty awesome. I have one month left here and I can't believe it is going by so quickly!! I've been traveling a little and hanging out a little. It sure beats stressing out about real classes back in the States. I'll post the e-mails I sent to my family about my travels and stuff.
I have a website of photos from last summer, too, when I studied in Cuernavaca, Mexico. It's http://community.webshots.com/user/mariannerupp
I guess I should post some photos from Europe on there too, right? Well, I might put it on my to-do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all in Espanol. Make sure you email everyone your blog address. But good luck with getting them to read. You really have to post every day, or every other.
And yes, I want pictures.
Love you bunches and tons. I should be able to get your call today.
Love you
D
Post a Comment